Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Bluesday


Last night we had the inaugural Tuesday Bluesday session, where I was joined by Rob from the Mobile Library bus for a few bluesy tunes. It was a pretty good turnout for the first one, and I hope to have it run once per month, and encourage people in the area to come and play a song or two themselves. I love the fact that there's always a lot of talent around the place, people who play or sing for their own enjoyment. If you'd like to share your talent with an appreciative crowd, come and see me!
Contact: Roslyn Library.

I've had my first couple of feedback forms from library patrons.
Here's the first one:

Yes, I am a complete pushover. Kids know how to make me let them do what they want.

Song of the day: Hanuman by Rodrigo y Gabriela. Because everyone who plays guitar wants to learn to play this!

Book of the day: It's a Book by Lane Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment