OK, in this photo it doesn't look like the Library is really busy, but trust me when I say that just a few minutes after I snapped this, I actually had a long queue of people getting items out and reserving other items!
Ah, it warmed the heart of me cockles, as they say at sea.
To see so many different people in the Library, perusing the collections and enjoying the services we offer, made me feel all special and stuff.
Some people were using the free internet computers, some people were picking out books to read, some people were reading the newspapers, and still others were using their laptops with the Library's free wifi.
The flow of information and entertainment almost had me weak at the knees.
Or maybe it was just the wireless radiation.
No, it was the other stuff, I'm sure.
Song of the day: I Ain't Got You by Solomon Burke. Some great soul-drenched shouting with backing from some of the cream of the Nashville session/songwriter set.
Ah, it warmed the heart of me cockles, as they say at sea.
To see so many different people in the Library, perusing the collections and enjoying the services we offer, made me feel all special and stuff.
Some people were using the free internet computers, some people were picking out books to read, some people were reading the newspapers, and still others were using their laptops with the Library's free wifi.
The flow of information and entertainment almost had me weak at the knees.
Or maybe it was just the wireless radiation.
No, it was the other stuff, I'm sure.
Song of the day: I Ain't Got You by Solomon Burke. Some great soul-drenched shouting with backing from some of the cream of the Nashville session/songwriter set.
No comments:
Post a Comment