Yes, today I saw my first full-contact, smack in the face fight between two little kids.
I was serving people and heard a commotion outside and luckily two Roslyn School teachers were passing by and quickly stepped in to break it up.
Not before one kid got a black eye though.
So I go from day to day - one day kids are sitting quietly doing wordfind puzzles, the next day they're bashing each other. Which is pretty normal for kids, I suppose, except these ones are being left unattended at the Library.
I was serving people and heard a commotion outside and luckily two Roslyn School teachers were passing by and quickly stepped in to break it up.
Not before one kid got a black eye though.
So I go from day to day - one day kids are sitting quietly doing wordfind puzzles, the next day they're bashing each other. Which is pretty normal for kids, I suppose, except these ones are being left unattended at the Library.
No comments:
Post a Comment