I'm not the best grammatician in the world, I acknowledge that.
That's why I would probably consult someone if I was about to put a big sign on the side of my extremely large vehicle, in case I was guilty of perpetrating a grocer's apostrophe or two...
I was disappointed at the missed opportunity for another apostrophe in "Wrightmetal's".
Song for the day: the wonderfully characterful Sam the Sham & The Pharoahs with I Couldn't Spell #@!%
(I assume you're all familiar with their excellent Woolly Bully?
That's why I would probably consult someone if I was about to put a big sign on the side of my extremely large vehicle, in case I was guilty of perpetrating a grocer's apostrophe or two...
I was disappointed at the missed opportunity for another apostrophe in "Wrightmetal's".
Song for the day: the wonderfully characterful Sam the Sham & The Pharoahs with I Couldn't Spell #@!%
(I assume you're all familiar with their excellent Woolly Bully?

No comments:
Post a Comment